Thursday, June 14, 2012

Romans 12:3 "Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given me."   A reminder this morning by the precious Holy Spirit brought back the memory of a haughty attitude.  Our newspaper delivery has grown very sporadic.  I called to tell them we had not received a paper...again!  Now when they think of the person living at this address, they will not remember a pleasant, courteous voice, but an abrupt and frustrated customer.  My whole purpose changed when I accepted the Savior's offer of His life.  It is now to reflect only HIM...never me, because He paid a high price for me.  Father, please continue to remind me of that truth.  I keep wanting to take the throne that is rightfully yours.

No comments: